Sibling Rivalry! Football Players Who Have Brothers That Play in the NFL

Peyton Manning and Eli Manning and Travis Kelce and Jason Kelce are among some of football’s most acclaimed pairs of brothers to play in the NFL.

Peyton was initially drafted by the Indianapolis Colts in 1998, nearly six years before little brother Eli was picked up by the San Diego Chargers. Eli was eventually traded to the New York Giants while Peyton joined the Denver Broncos in 2012, helping them clinch a Super Bowl victory. He retired in 2016.

After watching his big brother step back from the NFL, Eli continued to play for the Giants until his January 2020 retirement.

“I think I’m more newly retired than he, so I hope I can throw [a pass] better than him, but who knows?” Eli exclusively told Us Weekly in January 2022, joking about how their athletic skills changed once leaving the league. “I don’t think anyone wants to see that right now.”

The Kelce brothers have also made their names known on their respective NFL team. Jason, for his part, was drafted in 2011 to the Philadelphia Eagles. Travis joined the league two years later when he signed with the Kansas City Chiefs.

Scroll below to meet the professional football players and their brothers who have played in the NFL:

Continue reading...

Back