I Can't Get Over How Comfortable These Dr. Scholl's Slip-On Sneakers Are — 52% Off Now

I think sneakers are a closet staple because they’re the perfect marriage of functionality and fashion. Whether you need to pick up the kids or run a few errands, a cute, snappy pair of sneakers can handle it all — even meeting with the girls to get drinks! I love sneakers in all shapes and designs, but they can’t hurt my feet from time to time. Sometimes, sneakers can be uncomfortable, but they don’t have to be — and you have Us to help you find the best pairs! I found the cutest and most comfortable slip-on sneakers — and they’re 52% off now at Nordstrom Rack!

11 of the Best Sneakers You Can Stand in All Day Without Pain

The Dr. Scholl’s Nova Slip-On Sneaker will become your new go-to spring shoe because of how light and cushioned they are — seriously! They feature a recycled faux leather upper along with a thick bumper cupsole for a durable, stylish appearance. Also, the removable, anatomically cushioned insole helps elevate the shoe and make it so comfortable that you won’t want to take it off! I particularly love the shape and design of the show because it’s so simple and easy.

See it!

Get the Dr. Scholl’s Nova Slip-On Sneaker for $38 (was $80) at Nordstrom Rack!

To style these shoes, you could opt for a comfy, athleisure-based ensemble that focuses on flexibility and breathability. Or, you could rock them with jeans and a T-shirt for a laid-back, relaxed vibe that is perfect on a sunny spring or summer day. Further, this shoe comes in four colors — we love the black and oyster variations — and has a 6 to 11 size range.

In regards to these versatile sneakers, a happy Nordstrom Rack reviewer gushed, “This shoe looks nice and is very comfortable. The inside is soft, has a good arch support and is wide enough through the toes.”

One more reviewer added, “They’re a great purchase, very comfortable shoes for a busy mom weekend. The design and colors are great! I love it!!”

Additionally, if you need a pair of neutral shoes that emphasize support and comfort while coordinating seamlessly with everything already in your closet, these slip-ons from Dr. Scholl’s could check all your boxes!

See it: Get the Dr. Scholl’s Nova Slip-On Sneaker for $38 (was $80) at Nordstrom Rack!

Not what you’re looking for? Check out more Dr. Scholl’s here, and don’t forget to scope out the Nordstrom Rack sale section for more great finds!

25 White Sneakers We Absolutely Adore — From Casual Styles to Trendy Kicks

See more Us Weekly Shopping​

Mother's Day gifts

11 Mother's Day Gifts That Will Make Your Mama's Day​

Getty

17 Figure-Flattering Cardigans That Are Beyond Comfortable​

wrap dresses that aren't dvf

17 Spring Wrap Dresses That No One Will Know Aren't DVF​

Us Weekly has affiliate partnerships. We receive compensation when you click on a link and make a purchase. Learn more!

Continue reading...

Back